The Saemes Méditerranée Gare de Lyon car park, which is located underneath the train station (Paris 12th), has once again increased its capacity for motorbikes. It is now the largest motorbike car park in Paris in terms of hourly capacity.
In 2008, Saemes created a 126-space motorbike parking area in the to respond to the increased number of motorbikes in the capital and Paris region. It quickly become a hit with motorcyclists and was subsequently expanded to 147 spaces. With 30 additional spaces, there are now 177 spaces for motorbikes in the centre of Paris!
The Méditerranée Gare de Lyon car park now has 70 long-stay motorbike customers and more than 12,000 hourly customers every year. To make the area safe and quicker to access, it has its own entryway leading from the main car park entrance at 26/44 Rue de Chalon, Paris 12th.
In addition to this motorbike parking area, Saemes also has services and offers specially dedicated to this type of clientèle:
• A very accessible motorbike subscription (€95/month), which is just 35% of the price of car parking.
• 5 free lockers where motorcyclists can leave their helmets.
• Free charging sockets for electric scooters and motorbikes.
• A special motorbike entrance, which can be exited using the Ulyst badge.
• A fully secure zone with anti-skid flooring.
And, of course, the Méditerranée-Gare de Lyon car park is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and monitored by CCTV.