A new project to modernise the Haussmann Berri car park is now under way. This large-scale 19-month project in the 2,000-space car park with 6 levels will be carried out in successive phases without disrupting car park activities.
On the agenda:
• Creation of a new traffic management system,
• Enlargement of all spaces to 2.3 m on levels R-3 to R-6 (versus 2 m - 2.2 m today),
• Creation of a lift connecting level -6 to ground level, at the junction of Rue de Courcelles and Boulevard Haussmann,
• Creation of a central plant room,
• Creation of a service area on level R-1 with spaces for bikes, motorbikes, electric vehicles and Autopartage car pooling,
• Installation of a dynamic guidance system and number plate reading to facilitate access to the car park.
• Re-painting of the car park and installation of LED lighting
• Updating of the water inflow treatment system and re-establishment of the fire-protection rating for flooring on levels -1 to -6.
• Creation of a new sprinkler system covering the entire car park.
• Updating of the car park waterproofing
• Complete updating of the ventilation and partitioning system
• Compliance upgrading of electric installations
• Renovation of equipment and signage (centralized technical management, fire detection, CO/NO detection, toll booths, CCTV, updating of existing lifts, etc.)